FREE Business Tax Workshop
- Date: 03/13/2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Building Department
121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd Bldg. B
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34984
- Introduction: The free and informative workshops include important guest speakers and participants will learn skills in the areas of business development, market research and financial planning.
- Contact PersonChrystal Gomez, CGomez@CityofPSL.com, (772) 344-4238
This FREE Business Workshop will focus on:
- How to Become a Certified Business Enterprise in Florida
- Human Capital Management, Payroll & Tax Compliance
- How to be IRS Compliant
Presented by: Port St. Lucie Business Tax Division
Starting to expand your business?
- Have you been considering starting a business, but getting started feels overwhelming?
- Are you ready to expand your existing business, but are not sure how?
- How can you get started on the right path?
The free and informative workshops help participants improve their ideas and strengthen their business goals.
The workshops include important guest speakers and participants will learn skills in the areas of business development, market research and financial planning.
Seating is limited! To reserve your seat, please contact:
- Chrystal Gomez