Pet Outreach Event
Animal Control Division Pet Outreach Event
- Date: -
- Location: Lyngate Park and Dog Park
1301 S.E. Lyngate Drive
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
- Introduction: FREE spay & neuter services
Port St. Lucie Animal Control is partnering with Operation SOS to provide FREE spay and neuter services for pets of residents living in the City of Port St. Lucie. Limited space available.
Rabies vaccine and City of Port St. Lucie Pet License are required for all pets using this service. Please bring your pet(s) current rabies paperwork and City Pet License the day of surgery. If your pet does not have a current rabies vaccine, one will be done at the time of surgery for a fee of $10 payable to Operation SOS.
If your pet does not have a current City Pet License and you either provided proof of current rabies vaccine or your pet received one today, you will receive a City Pet License when picking up your pet. A fee of $5 will be required and payable to City of Port St. Lucie.
- Pet owners must show proof of residency with form of ID, Driver's License, utility bill, car registration, etc.
- Between 2 lbs and 80 lbs
- Between 16 weeks and 10 years old
- Males must have both testicles descended
- Dogs must be presented on leash
- Cats must be in a carrier
Day of Surgery
- Drop off time: 8 a.m. (pets must be present during drop off)
- No breakfast for patients over 4 months old
- Water is allowed
- Long walk for dogs
- Leave your pet in the car with AC on until you are checked in
- Please let the technician know at time of check-in if you would like any of the additional services: Microchip, Distemper, E-collar
- To schedule your pet(s) online, please visit: www.CityofPSL.com/PetFix or call (772) 222-7717 (calls returned within 72 hours). Please note that Day 1 of this event on August 25 is completely booked.