We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
Jessica Clinton ParkAmenities:
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Stations
- Garden Area
- Nature Trails
- Tennis Courts
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
- Size: 20 acres with parking
- ADA Restrooms
- One large pavilion (30 feet by 52 feet) with eight tables, a grill, electricity and water
- 225-foot baseball/softball field with 60' and 70' bases
- 325-foot baseball field with 90' bases
- Two lighted tennis courts
- One lighted basketball court
- Playground for ages 2–5 and 5–12 (fenced and lighted)
- Sidewalk/trail around perimeter (one-half mile)
- Large (unlighted) multi-purpose turf field area (325 feet by 425 feet) for soccer/rugby/football practice only
- Jessica Clinton Remembrance Garden and Plaza. Get information on the Memorial Brick Program.
- Fitness Station
Video Tour of Jessica Clinton Park