We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park.
Lyngate Park and Dog ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/Softball Field
- Basketball Court
- Dog Park
- Racquetball Court
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
Detailed Park Amenities
Lyngate Park was established in 1979 and is home of our American Little League.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 16 acres
- Home of the American Little League
- One large pavilion (36 feet by 40 feet) with lights, electric, 2 grills,, water and eight 8-foot tables
- One small pavilion (24 feet by 24 feet) with four 10-foot tables and one large grill near playground
- Two ballfields; one is a 200-foot baseball field and one is a 285-foot baseball/softball field with lights
- Two tennis courts with lights
- Four racquetball courts with lights
- One basketball court with lights
- Sand volleyball court
- Concession stand (open for games only)
- Playground for ages 2-12, lighted
- Established 1979
Video Tour of Lyngate Park
Lyngate Dog Park
Admission and parking are free. Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pets. Doggie waste stations with bags and disposal containers are provided. All dogs must have current licenses and vaccinations. Dogs that are aggressive or in heat are not allowed.
Detailed Dog Park Amenities
- Size: .75 acres
- Lyngate Dog Park opened in October 2013.
- Three fenced compounds for small, medium and large dogs
- Shade structures and benches
- Drinking fountains for people and pets
- Dog agility structures
- Mulched paths with shade trees
- Grassed open space areas
Video Tour of Lyngate Dog Park