We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
- Basketball Courts
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Volleyball Courts
7 days a week
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Located within Whispering Pines Park
- 8,000 square feet of indoor gymnasium
- Two full-sized volleyball courts or one full-sized basketball court
- Offers a wide range of activities for people of all ages
- ADA Restrooms
- Wide-range of activities for people of all ages, including:
- Pizza Jams for Youth and Teens
- Fitness Programs
- Adult Men's Softball
- Junior Basketball League
- Pee Wee Basketball
- Wild Wacky Wednesday
- Parent Tot Time
- Kids and Adults Open Gym
- Basketball for those 30-years and older
- Birthday Pizza Parties
- Racquetball Tournaments
- and More!
- 8,000-square-foot gym is available for rental (see below for rental information)
- Community Garage Sale - held the third Saturday of every month in the overflow parking lot. You can become a vendor at the garage sale for only $6.40 for a 10'x10' space or you can visit the garage sale to seek new treasures for your home.
- No pets are allowed in the facility with the exception of guide dogs
The 8,000 square-foot gymnasium is available for rental (the lobby is considered a common area and not available for rental).
All fees are based on one of two hourly rate schedules. Determination of the applicable rate schedule will be made by the Parks and Recreation Director or his/her designee after review of a group’s application.
Facility rental fees are due at the time of reservation confirmation, at which time 50 percent of the fees will be collected. The remaining 50 percent will be due 10 days prior to the rental date. If fees are not paid prior to 10 days before the rental date, the Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel the reservation with no refund.
Request for the use of the Robert E. Minsky Gymnasium facilities must be received 15 days in advance of the rental date unless approved by the Parks and Recreation Director or his/her designee. Approval for use will be on a first-come, first-served basis and depends upon space availability. Facility reservation for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are considered “weekend use” and are subject to a four-hour minimum and additional staffing charges, if necessary. Facility use for these days can be scheduled up to midnight.
Rental requests must be made by a person who is 18 years of age or older.
Damage deposits or the facility rental must be paid ten days prior to the rental date. After the rental permit expires, and if no damage fees have been assessed, the damage deposit will be refunded. A check will be issued by the Finance Department. This process can take up to three weeks. The check can be picked up or mailed upon request. Damage fees are based on the replacement or repair costs incurred by the city, and may exceed deposit amount. The city may take legal action to recover these costs.