We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
Sandhill Crane ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Racquetball Courts
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Volleyball Courts
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
Temporary Playground Closure
Effective Monday, March 19, 2018, through Friday, March 23, 2018., the playground at Sandhill Crane Park, located at 2355 SE Scenic Park Drive, PSL, FL 34952, will be closed for maintenance. Please consider visiting the playground at nearby Lyngate Park, 1301 SE Lyngate Drive, PSL, FL 34952, during this temporary closure. The playground at Sandhill Crane Park will re-open on Saturday, March 24, 2018, at 8 a.m.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support of our efforts to maintain the facilities for the safety of our guests.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 19 acres with parking
- One large pavilion (57-foot octagon) with 14 ten-foot tables, lights, electricity, water, large grill
- One family pavilion (20-foot octagon), not reserved; between racquetball and volleyball court) with one 4-foot table
- Three softball fields; two are 300 feet and one is 325 feet; all have lights
- Four racquetball courts with lights
- Three sand volleyball courts with lights and outdoor shower
- Fishing in drainage canal
- Fenced playground for ages 2 to 12 at large pavilion
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning "Protection System"
- Established 1992
Video Tour of Sandhill Crane Park