We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park.
Sandhill Crane ParkAmenities:
- Baseball/Softball Field
- Fishing Permitted
- Racquetball Court
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Volleyball Court
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 19 acres with parking
- One large pavilion (57-foot octagon) with 14 ten-foot tables, lights, electricity, water, large grill
- One family pavilion (20-foot octagon), not reserved; between racquetball and volleyball court) with one 4-foot table
- Three softball fields; two are 300 feet and one is 325 feet; all have lights
- Four racquetball courts with lights
- Three sand volleyball courts with lights and outdoor shower
- Fishing permitted in drainage canal
- Fenced playground for ages 2 to 12 at large pavilion
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning "Protection System"
- Free Wifi
- Established 1992
Video Tour of Sandhill Crane Park