We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Tennis Courts
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 16 acres with parking
- Home of the National Little League
- One large pavilion (32 feet by 22 feet) with 4- to 8-foot tables, lights, one grill, electric and water (near playground)
- One small pavilion (11 feet by 10 feet) with one 8-foot table (not reserved)
- Four ball fields with lights; two are 200 feet, one is a 200-foot softball field and the fourth is a 350-foot baseball field with bases.
- Two tennis courts with lights
- Two basketball courts with lights
- Two concession stands (open for games only)
- Fenced playground with lights for ages 2 to 5 and ages 5 to 12
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning “Prediction System”
- Established 1975
Video Tour of Sportsman's Park