We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park.
Veterans Park at RivergateAmenities:
- Boat & Canoe Launch
- Nature Trail
- Restrooms (ADA)
- HOURS 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (boat ramp open 24-hours-a-day)
- Size: 21.5 acres
- One large pavilion (26 feet by 52 feet) with 10 six-foot tables and one 8-foot table, with lights, electricity, water and two large grills
- Three family pavilions (20 feet by 18 feet) with two grills each. One pavilion has two 8-foot tables and two pavilions each have two 6-foot tables.
- Three boat ramps (open 24/7) with car and trailer parking with lights
- Handicapped boat entry lift available (Contact Parks & Recreation Staff)
- Riverwalk Boardwalk (a lighted boardwalk through natural habitat) with fishing
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Monument
- Free Wifi
- Established 1984
Video Tour of Veterans Park at Rivergate