We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
Whispering Pines Park & Tennis CenterAmenities:
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Pickleball Courts
- Racquetball Courts
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
- Size: 37 acres with parking
- Home of the Southwest PSL Little League and Pop Warner Football
- One large pavilion (35 feet by 25 feet) with eight 8-foot tables, lights, electricity, water and large grill next to playground
- Two family pavilions (16 by 16 feet) with one 10-foot table each and one small grill each, electric and water not available
- Four tables with small grills in open space
- Home of Whispering Pines Tennis Center (14 tennis courts with one pavilion (40 feet by 20 feet) with lights, water, electricity and three 8-foot tables)
- Four ball fields with lights; one is 300 feet, two are 200-foot baseball fields and one is a 200-foot softball field
- Two football fields with lights (one is 150 feet by 360 feet; the other is 120 feet by 240 feet)
- 2 of the tennis courts are lined with 8 Pickleball courts
- Large playground with lights for all ages
- Grass volleyball area
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning “Protection System”
- Established in 1992
Video Tour of Whispering Pines Park
The tennis center at Whispering Pines Park has 14 courts, with a court for tournament play. The tennis center has been recognized by the United States Tennis Association with an Outstanding Facility Award, and is available for every level of ability from beginners to professional players.
The tennis center is equipped with restrooms, shaded grandstands and lighting for all courts. There are also 8 lined Pickleball courts.
Lessons are available by calling (772) 871-7670.
The courts are shared by the city’s Parks and Recreation Department and nearby Treasure Coast High School.
In addition to the 14 courts at the Whispering Pines Tennis Center, city-run tennis courts can be found at:
- Lyngate Park (two lighted courts)
- Jessica Clinton Park (two lighted courts)
- Sportsman’s Park (two lighted courts)
- Charles Ray Park (two lighted courts)
All the courts are well-maintained and are available for public play.