We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park. You can use the zoom controls in the upper left corner of the map to get a more detailed view.
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Restrooms (ADA)
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew: 9:30 p.m.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 24.5 acres with parking
- Home of Mako Soccer Club
- Six soccer fields with lights
- One large pavilion (22 feet by 36 feet) with lights, three 6-foot tables, one 8-foot table and one small grill next to playground fence (electric available)
- Fenced playground with multi-purpose play unit and climbing wall for ages 2–12
- Concession with pavilion and six 6-foot tables open during soccer club use
- Established 1995; expanded in 2005
Video Tour of McChesney Park