VIDEOS: HOT PICKS!
|Freedomfest 2018!||City Adopts Purple
Heart Parking Spots
|#IamPSL Citizen Summit|
|The Agenda: July 2018 - Episode 4|
The Agenda is a new show to inform residents about upcoming events, hot topics and happenings in the City. The show features four sections, "A Look Ahead, For Your Information, In Case You Missed It, and Mark Your Calendar."
This new show will air each month in effort to promote and support the City's strategic goals.
View The Agenda Playlist on Youtube for more videos
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES
Get Your Park On: Visit 6 PSL parks this summer, win prize
The City’s Parks & Recreation Department has come up with a fun, new way residents and visitors can explore the City this summer: Visit six eligible Parks & Recreation locations in one week and earn a prize.
Those who accept the challenge to “get your park on” can scan a QR code at each of the eligible locations and upload a photo by the park or facility sign of each location. Participants must do this at six separate locations within one week to earn a prize.
The City’s Get Your Park On Challenge will run from June 4 to Aug. 10, 2018.
The eligible locations are:
- The Port St. Lucie Community Fitness and Wellness Center, 2195 SE Airoso Blvd.
- The Humana Fitness & Wellness Center at the PSL Civic Center, 9221 SE Civic Center Place
- Lyngate Park, 1301 SE Lyngate Dr.
- Sandhill Crane Park, 2355 SE Scenic Park Dr.
- Whispering Pines Park, 800 SW Darwin Blvd.
- Jessica Clinton Park, 3200 SE Southbend Blvd.
- Charles E. Ray Park, 5626 NW Manville Dr.
- Sportsman’s Park, 201 NW Prima Vista Blvd.
- The Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens, 2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd.
- McCarty Ranch Preserve, 12525 Range Line Rd.
A map of these, and all the City’s Parks and Recreation parks and facilities, along with the amenities at each location can be found at: http://www.cityofpsl.com/government/departments/parks-recreation/facilities-map and http://www.cityofpsl.com/government/departments/parks-recreation/parks-map.