Testing Company Information
Considering becoming a licensed contractor in the City of Port St. Lucie?
The Contractor Licensing Division is here to assist you with the process. As your sponsoring jurisdiction, staff will determine your eligibility based on the requirements of the trade. Upon approval, you must choose one of the two testing companies.
- Select Exam Company
- Select Trade List Exam Codes for Reference Guides
- Submit Exam Sponsorship Form and Payment to the City of Port St. Lucie
- Contractor Licensing Staff will process
Please note, you are required to take the Business and Law exam in addition to the trade exam.
- Test takers, Exam Info, FL – All Other Florida County Contractors, Click on "Download Information"
- Exam Sponsor - City of Port St. Lucie
- Select Trade Exam and Business & Law Exam (required) from drop down menu
- Create Exam Information Sheet or Find testing locations
- Enter Email Address – click on "Send Email" or "Print"
- Under "Construction" – click on City/County Construction License Exams
- Select desired information from "All City and County Exams"
- Note: Select the newest version (most recent FLBC) – 70%
- Please note, you are required to take the Business and Law exam in addition to the trade exam.
Upon the processing of your Sponsor Application and payment, we will provide you with the authorization necessary for you to schedule your examination(s).
** No exams can be scheduled without authorization from The City of Port St. Lucie. **
If you have questions pertaining to the City of Port St. Lucie’s Licensing requirements, please direct them to:
Beth Barense - Contractor Licensing