The information contained on the City of Port St. Lucie's website is believed to be true and correct; however, it is not warranted or certified for accuracy. The City shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for incidental consequential damages in connection with the use of this material. Any use or re-use of this information will be at the user's own risk.
The City of Port St. Lucie will not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- Type of browser used to access our site
- Date and time you access our site
- Pages you visit
- If you linked to the city's GIS/Data Management website from another website, the address of that website
- We do use technologies such as cookies to maintain information on users that enables enhancement of user experience.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we use that information to respond to your communication and to help us provide you with the information you have requested. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you.
However, please note that under Florida law, e-mail addresses and all other information received by the City are public records, and the City is required to provide them to any individual or organization that requests them.