Sandhill Crane Park
2355 S.E. Scenic Park Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
19 acres with parking
Yes; ADA restrooms
- One large pavilion (57-foot octagon) with 14 ten-foot tables, lights, electricity, water, large grill
- One family pavilion (20-foot octagon), not reserved; between racquetball and volleyball court) with one 4-foot table
- Three softball fields; two are 300 feet and one is 325 feet; all have lights
- Four racquetball courts with lights
- Three sand volleyball courts with lights and outdoor shower
- Horseshoe pit
- Fishing in drainage canal
- Fenced playground for ages 2 to 12 at large pavilion
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning "Protection System"
- Established 1992