Sportsman's Park West
220 N.W. Irving St., Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
13 acres with parking
Yes; ADA restrooms
- Home of the PSL Athletic Football League
- Two football fields with lights
- One large pavilion (30 feet by 40 feet) with lights, water, electricity, eight 8-foot tables, one grill
- Walking/running track with lights that are on until 10 p.m. for nightly use (rollerblading permitted on track, but no skateboards)
- Two concession stands (open for games only)
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning “Prediction System”
- Established 1985