File a police report online
If this is an emergency please dial 911. Do NOT file an online form
If you answer "YES" to any of the situations described below, you must call 911 to have an officer respond.
- A crime is in progress
- Someone is hurt, threatened
- A weapon (gun, knife, etc.) was used or threatened
- You can provide information about who may have committed the crime
- Someone was injured as a result of this crime or incident
- You know or have information about the person, even if vague, who might have committed the crime, (description, name, license number, etc.)
- The crime involved the use or threat of a weapon (gun, knife or other)
- You have any physical evidence related to the crime
- The crime occurred when someone entered your locked or unlocked home, vehicle, screened in porch, garage or business without your permission
- The crime involved the theft of a motor vehicle (automobile, motorcycle, etc.)
- Incident involves lost or stolen property worth more than $1000
- Incident involves identity theft
When in doubt? Always call 911.
Filing an online police report
You may file your report online only if you one the instances listed below applies and the incident occurred in the City of Port St. Lucie:
- You have a crime tip to provide
- The incident involves lost or stolen property less than $1000 in value
- The incident involves vandalism less than $1000 in value
- You do not require an officer
- You do not have suspect information
Using the Port St. Lucie Police Online Reporting System, you can report the following incidents (please click on the links below)
Credit Card Fraud
You must be a resident of the City of Port St. Lucie to file a report of credit card fraud online. You must be the card holder and not a merchant. The following criteria must also be met:
- You were notified by the credit card company or you notified the company after discovering the fraud on your monthly statement
- The transaction did not occur at a business physically located in Port St. Lucie. If it did, please call 911.
- You have no information or evidence on any suspects or their whereabouts. If you do, please call 911.