Roofing Contractors Stakeholder Meeting
- Date: 05/06/2019 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Building Department
121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd Bldg. B
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34984
- Contact PersonRSVP with Yvette at email@example.com
In an effort to provide the highest level of customer service, the Building Department began initiating monthly Stakeholder Meetings with different contractor groups. The goal of these meetings are to:
- Solicit input on how to improve our permitting, plan review and inspection processing.
- Offer assistance to the contractors to improve our level of customer service.
Some of the positive outcomes of these meetings are:
- Reduction in permit fees
- Increasing the number of Online Permits
- Red Tag Elimination Program
- Most Common Inspection Violation notifications sent to contractors
- A/C Inspection time-slots
- Inspection Route Optimization Program with contractor email notifications
We encourage project managers, foremen, superintendents and assistants to attend these meetings.
All meetings are FREE and FREE material will be provided to everyone!
**RSVP with Yvette at firstname.lastname@example.org