The Calendar shows all City special events and public meetings.
POSTPONED until further notice! A/C Mechanical Contractors Meeting
- Date: 05/04/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Building Department
121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd Bldg. B
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34984
- Contact PersonRSVP with Yvette at email@example.com
Stakeholder Meetings have served to breakdown some traditional barriers that have existed between contractors and government agencies for decades. Unified code interpretations, procedural developments and enhanced communication at stakeholder meetings all contribute to positively impacting the entire building industry.
Some of the positive outcomes of these meetings are:
- Reduction in permit fees
- Increasing the number of online permits
- Red Tag Elimination Program
- Most Common Inspection Violation Notifications sent to Contractors
- A/C Inspection time-slots
- Inspection Route Optimization Program
We encourage project managers, foremen, superintendents and assistants to attend these meetings. All meetings are FREE and FREE material is provided to all who attend.
RSVP with Yvette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stakeholder Meetings Schedule
- Roofing Contractors, January 6th at 3 p.m.
- Electrical Contractors, February 3rd at 3 p.m.
- Windows/Door Contractors, March 2nd at 3 p.m.
- Residential Contractors, April 6th at 3 p.m.
- A/C Mechanical Contractors, May 4th at 3 p.m.
- Screen/Aluminum Contractors, June 1st at 3 p.m.
- General Contractor, July 6th at 3 p.m.
- Plumbing Contractors, August 3rd at 3 p.m.
- Roofing Contractors, August 31st at 3 p.m.
- Electrical Contractors, October 19th at 2:30 p.m.
- Windows/Door Contractors, November 2nd at 3 p.m.
- Residential Contractors, December 7th at 3 p.m.