The Meetings Calendar shows all City-related public meetings.
Free Business Tax Workshop
Cyber Security, Tangible Property Tax
- Date: 01/14/2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Building Department
121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd Bldg. B
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34984
Starting to expand your business?
Have you been considering starting a business, but getting started feels overwhelming? Are you ready to expand your existing business, but are not sure how? How can you get started on the right path?
The free and informative Business Tax Workshops include important guest speakers and participants will learn skills in the areas of business development, market research and financial planning.
Seating is limited! To reserve your seat, please contact:
Free Business Tax Workshops 2020 Schedule
- January 14 • 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Cyber Security, Tangible Property Tax
- March 10 • 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Tax Compliance for Small Businesses
- April 14 • 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- How to Become a Licensed Contractors, Business Insurance, General Liability and Workers Compensation
- May 12 • 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- SCORE - Business Management, Small Business Development
- October 20 • 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ask an Expert - Panel Discussion
- November 17 • 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Business Insurance, General Liability and Workers Compensation, Small Business Development, Tangible Property Tax