FDOT District 4: SR 9/I-95 Off-Ramps at Gatlin Blvd. Roadway Project
- Date: 01/28/2020 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: St. Lucie County Library - Morningside Branch
2410 SE Morningside Blvd.
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952
Financial Project ID: 439761-1-52-01
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District Four, will conduct a Public Information Workshop regarding the proposed roadway improvements for SR 9/I-95 at Gatlin Blvd. This workshop will have an open house format, with representatives available to answer questions. Design plans and project information will be available for public viewing. Please stop by at your convenience.
- Widening I-95 northbound and southbound off-ramps to provide triple-left turns onto Gatlin Blvd.
- Addition of auxiliary lane along southbound I-95 ramp
- Widening along Gatlin Blvd.
Maintenance of traffic:
- Detour for nighttime ramp closures on northbound and southbound exit ramps for one night on each ramp
- Lane closures on Gatlin during off-peak hours only
- Construction Date: Fall 2022
- Anticipated Completion: Summer 2024
- Construction Cost Estimate: $3 million
- Anson Sonnett, P.E., FDOT Project Manager
Florida Department of Transportation, District Four
3400 West Commercial Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: 954-777-4474 or Toll Free 866-336-8435 Ext. 4474
- Email: email@example.com