We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find the perfect place to have fun or relax and unwind. Listed below are the parks and recreation facilities in Port St. Lucie, and below that list, an interactive map showing the location of each. Clicking on the name of a park or facility in the list below will take you to a page with an in-depth description and a short video tour of that park.
Sportsman's Park WestAmenities:
- Football Field
- Restrooms (ADA)
- Walking/Running Track
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew is at 9:30 p.m.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 13 acres with parking
- Home of the PSL Athletic Football League
- Two football fields with lights
- One large pavilion (30 feet by 40 feet) with lights, water, electricity, eight 8-foot tables, one grill
- Walking/running track with lights that are on until 10 p.m. for nightly use (Prohibited uses: skateboards, bicycles, quad/inline skates, scooters, or any wheeled vehicles)
- Two concession stands (open for games only)
- Equipped with Thorguard Lightning “Prediction System”
- Established 1985
Video Tour of Sportsman's Park West