McChesney Park & Dog ParkAmenities:
- Dog Park
- Restroom (ADA)
- Soccer Field
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sports light curfew: 9:30 p.m.
Return to full list >>
- Dog Park (3/4 acre) with three separate fenced-in compounds; one each for small, medium and large dogs.
- All dogs who visit must have current licenses and vaccinations. Dogs that are aggressive or in heat are not allowed. There are no lights for nighttime use. Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pets. Doggie waste stations with bags and disposal containers are provided.
- ADA Restrooms
- Size: 24.5 acres with parking
- Home of Mako Soccer Club
- Six soccer fields with lights
- One large pavilion (22 feet by 36 feet) with lights, three 6-foot tables, one 8-foot table and one small grill next to playground fence (electric available)
- Fenced playground with multi-purpose play unit and climbing wall for ages 2–12
- Concession with pavilion and six 6-foot tables open during soccer club use
- Established 1995; expanded in 2005 and 2019