1PSL system gives residents improved way to connect with City Hall
PORT ST. LUCIE – Residents and visitors now have an easy, new way to seamlessly connect with Port St. Lucie’s City Hall – no matter the time or day – via either a mobile app, website portal or telephone call.
As part of Port St. Lucie’s strategic goal to be a high performing government organization, the City has launched the 1PSL customer service system for citizens to ask questions and make requests. The City’s vision for the new system is to “seamlessly connect our residents to city resources and deliver exceptional customer service.”
“It is our goal to help our citizens navigate any type of city-related question or issue as easily as possible on the platform they feel most comfortable using,” Port St. Lucie City Manager Russ Blackburn said. “We know some residents prefer a phone call, while others like to use an app on their phone. Our staff aims to deliver a high level of customer service no matter which way our residents connect with us through the 1PSL system.”
The all-in-one 1PSL system is your 24/7 City Hall. The new 1PSL mobile app has replaced the AccessPSL app and is available for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Citizens can use the 1PSL mobile app to request services, pay their utility bill, ask questions, learn about city news and events or pinpoint an issue location using GPS.
Those who prefer to use the telephone can call 772-871-1775 (1PSL) at any time of the day and reach a 1PSL navigator who can assist with questions or requests. For those who prefer to use their computer, the 1PSL web portal can be accessed at www.cityofpsl.com/1PSL.
The City’s goals for the new 1PSL system include:
- Insuring that no citizen request is lost and always followed up on.
- Storing each request in an electronic database and routing it effectively to the party responsible for resolving it.
- Providing a record for the resolution of each service request.
- Enabling detailed reporting based on service request types, streets, districts, users, time to resolution and more.
- Assisting in future, data-based decision making regarding the allocation of resources, prioritizing of projects, budget requests and more.