Main City Hall building, Police Department lobbies to open to public
What: The lobbies of Port St. Lucie City Hall Building A and Police Department will open to the public. Staff will see citizens and customers by appointment only.
When: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 8 a.m.
Where: 121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd.
Why: To help stop the spread of COVID-19, Port St. Lucie’s City Hall complex closed to in-person, public access on March 18, 2020, and City services continued via online and remote access. As businesses throughout the state follow the governor’s Full Phase 1 re-opening plan, the City of Port St. Lucie will implement the following:
- The main entrance to City Hall will open to the public at 8 a.m. beginning on Wednesday, May 27, 2020. The side entrances will remain closed to public access until further notice.
- Arriving visitors may ask questions and/or request an appointment as all meetings will be by appointment only at this time.
- The Police Department building lobby will also be open to the public effective Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
- Building B (Building Department, Planning & Zoning and Public Works) and the Community Center lobbies will not open to the public this week.
- The main entrance of the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Event Center will remain closed to the public through the duration of all summer camp programs. Approved Parks & Recreation programming may use the designated entrances.
- Customers and citizens are encouraged to continue to use online and remote access to City services whenever possible.
- Visitors are asked to observe CDC guidelines and social distancing and are requested to wear a mask or facial covering when entering City Hall.
- Those entering City Hall may have their temperature taken via a thermal scanner. Those experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, should please refrain from entering the building.