Reserve a Spot in Fitness Classes with the Mindbody App
What: The Parks & Recreation Department is using the Mindbody app to make registering for fitness classes quick and easy.
When: Starting Monday, June 29, 2020.
Why: Due to limits placed on capacities allowed in fitness classes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Parks & Recreation wanted to alleviate member frustrations with reserving classes over the phone. Fitness center members can now book a class 24 hours in advance by just the click of a button. Nonmembers can also reserve classes; they’ll just need to pay at the facility prior to participating.
Step-by-Step How to Reserve A Class
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, create an account.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app, create an account.
- Check your email to verify the Mindbody app. Email must be verified prior to continuing the sign-up process.
- Search City of Port St. Lucie in the search box at the top of the page. You can use the 34984 zip in the location. Choose the business button.
- Once you find us, click the heart to save us in your favorites.
- Select “Schedule” to see all upcoming classes.
- Choose your class and push “book” to reserve your spot.
- If you have any questions, please stop by our front desks or call either Humana Fitness & Wellness Center: 772-204-7101 or Community Fitness & Wellness Center: 772-873-6432.
- See you in class!