The Business Navigator will guide you through the process of securing your development project approvals. The staff is available for one-on-one consultations to discuss and understand your business needs.
- Listen to your proposed business plan and explain the requirements for obtaining a business license, zoning approvals and building permitting.
- Provide an overview of organizations that can provide management, marketing, financial and employment training and recruitment assistance to help your business grow.
- Coordinate a meeting with the Land Development Group to discuss your project and provide an overview of the City’s development process.
- Serve as a facilitator with your development team and the Planning & Zoning, Public Works, Utilities Services and Building Departments to ensure continued communications throughout the development process.
- Work with your development team and City staff to identify and resolve issues in the development process to ensure the project remains on schedule.
- Serve as your guide throughout the development process.
The City of Port St Lucie offers new and expanding businesses, site location consultants and commercial and industrial realtors a wide variety of services, including:
- Available sites as well as retail, office and industrial buildings in the City of Port St Lucie.
- Information on State, County and City incentives and assistance with submitting applications.
- Coordinate with the St Lucie Economic Development Council and the St Lucie County Chamber of Commerce to facilitate peer-to-peer meetings with local business leaders.
- Access to labor market information and training assistance.
We are here to help your business grow in the City of Port St Lucie. For more information on the services offered by the Business Navigator, feel free to call (772) 873-6374.