PSL TV is available on AT&T UVerse (Channel 99), Comcast (Channel 20) and Blue Stream Fiber (Channel 20) featuring City news, live coverage and rebroadcasts of public meetings, events, and more.
Port St. Lucie’s City Council holds regular meetings that occur on the second and fourth Mondays of every month at 6:30 p.m. (depending on holidays). The City Council holds a special meeting on the third Monday of the month at 1:30 p.m. Additional council meetings maybe called as needed, please check our calendar at: www.cityofpsl.com/calendar.
Public To Be Heard Comments
Select from the form options below. City Staff will read your comment aloud during the meeting. Your comment is subject to compliance with the rules of council and decorum.
- Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 (View Agenda)
- Public to be heard comments will be accepted via the forms below until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
- Note on Quasi-Judicial Public Hearings: Individuals must be sworn in for Quasi-Judicial public hearings in order to speak on the item. If you cannot attend the meeting in City Hall chambers please contact the Clerk’s Office at 772-871-5157 and TDD Number 772-873-6340 by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 and a staff member will provide you with the required call-in information.
- Planning & Zoning Board Meeting on Tuesday, June 2, 2020: (View Agenda)
- Public to be heard comments will be accepted via the forms below until 10 a.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
- Note on Quasi- Judicial Public Hearings: Individuals who cannot attend the meeting in City Hall chambers and wish to make a comment during the Public Hearing - Quasi-judicial Items must make alternate arrangements to speak and be sworn in by the Clerk’s Office. Please call 772-871-5157 and TDD Number 772-873-6340 by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 and a staff member will work to provide accommodations.