Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing at Clover Park
06/01/2020 4:00 PM - 06/05/2020 8:00 PM
FB Live Q&A Session: Senator Harrell, PSL Mayor Oravec and City Manager Blackburn
06/04/2020 6:00 PM
Florida's Step-By-Step Plan
On Friday, May 15, 2020, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-123, which brings all Florida counties into Full Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery. Retailers, restaurants, gyms and fitness centers may re-open on Monday, May 18, 2020. Restaurants, which had been allowed to serve people at 25 percent capacity, will be able to serve patrons at 50 percent capacity.
What is PSL doing?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Florida Department of Health (FL DOH) are the leading agencies in coordinating emergency preparedness and response efforts to situations such as the COVID-19. Nonetheless, the City of Port St. Lucie is closely monitoring the current outbreak of the virus and is coordinating with the Florida Department of Health and St. Lucie County’s Division of Emergency Management to ensure detailed preparedness and action plans are in place for any potential impact to Port St. Lucie. The Florida Department of Health advises that, "Washing your hands is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself and others from illnesses such as COVID-19 and the flu." Residents should continue to monitor the developing situation and follow CDC recommendations for personal safety precautions.
Recommended websites to monitor COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control
- Florida Department of Health
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (Worldwide Interactive Map)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Visit our COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
If you are sick, feeling shortness of breath or serious complications or emergency health needs Dial 9-1-1.
Do not use hospitals for non-critical services.
- Call your Medical Provider before visiting their office if you think you may have Coronavirus or a similar medical issue.
- Practice all CDC guidelines to limit Coronavirus transmission.
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Testing & Screening
CVS Health Expands Statewide COVID-19 Response By Opening 37 Additional New Drive-Thru Test Sites in Florida: In an ongoing effort to help slow the spread of the virus, CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) expanded its COVID-19 testing program by announcing 37 additional test sites at select CVS Pharmacy drive-thru locations across Florida. The opening of additional test sites on Friday, May 22 add to the 10 locations previously opened on May 15 in Florida. Read More
Cleveland Clinic Martin Health: Drive-thru Testing for COVID-19: www.martinhealth.org/new-coronavirus-covid-19-updates
- To receive an appointment, individuals who believe they may have symptoms of COVID-19 must first call a nurse triage hotline at 772-419-3360, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nurses will then discuss the individual’s symptoms, travel history and potential contact with others who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. If they meet the criteria, they will be given an appointment time at the drive-through testing location, for influenza and COVID-19.
Martin North Hospital
200 SE Hospital Ave.
Stuart, Florida 34994
Testing Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Daily
10000 SW Innovation Way
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34987
Testing Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Daily
FL Community Health Centers, Inc. Coronavirus Screening Criteria & Testing: FCHC Screening Criteria & Testing with Dates
Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center: lawnwoodmed.com
716 S 2nd St, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
St. Lucie Medical Center: stluciemed.com
1800 SE Tiffany Ave, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Baptist Health South Florida: baptisthealth.net
- Baptist Health is offering FREE Care on Demand “telehealth” telemedicine during this crisis so you can get medical help from home, online.
- Use the code: Care19
- Baptist Health Customer Support: (877) 824-5854
Virtual Care Services
CareNow®: has launched Virtual Care, a telehealth urgent care service, at 3 Treasure Coast locations (St. Lucie West, Ft. Pierce, and Port St. Lucie Southwest). Virtual urgent care visits allow patients to see and talk to a provider, on a mobile device or computer, from the comfort of home or the office. CareNow’s telehealth service offers patients access to one-on-one care from one of our exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners or physician assistants through a secure and HIPAA-compliant internet video connection. Through a virtual visit, providers can evaluate many minor conditions and even prescribe non-narcotic medications when indicated. Schedule Virtual CareNow Appointments
Mental Health Services
If you don’t know who else to call dial 2-1-1 if you are in crisis, feel anxious or just need to talk.
Free Online Recovery Meetings:
Catholic Charities Counseling:
Call 1-844-848-6777 to anyone suffering from stress/anxiety/fear due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Offering a 24-Hour Toll-Free Helpline with Free Bilingual Emotional Support 833-848-1762. This service is a partnership with New Directions Behavioral Health, which connects individuals with specially trained behavioral health counselors. Learn More.
Tykes & Teens:
Will continue to offer mental health services for children and their families. Options available at all our office locations: Palm City, Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach and St. Lucie West. We have set up a telehealth system that all our clinicians have access to and can provide services, some are working from home and will only utilize the telehealth system. Medicaid allows for telehealth, as well as most insurance. Our clients that are on sliding scale have that availability as well for more information call our office from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 772-220-3439.
Healing Waters Counseling: www.healingwaters-counseling.com
Currently offering video sessions as well as phone sessions to address the anxiety, depression and stress related to the COVID-19. Clinicians will be available Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. call to schedule appointments at (772) 448-4189 or via the website at https://www.healingwaters-counseling.com/. Most insurance carriers are currently supporting telehealth services and are waiving co-insurance and co-pays to their members. Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits are also available as well as sliding fee scale opportunities.
- Phyllis McColister-Cunningham, Healing waters counseling
900 Virginia Avenue, Suite 7, Fort Pierce FL 34982
- Phone: 772 - 448 - 4189
- Email: Phyllis@healingwaters-counseling.com
Inner Truth Project (ITP): www.innertruthproject.org
Although they have suspended all groups and activities at the center, know ITP is available during normal business hours by phone 772-200-4599 or email email@example.com. We will also be updating and monitoring our Facebook page as well as FB messenger throughout each day at www.facebook.com/InnerTruthProject.
Other Mental Health Tips and Resources
The following factsheets are provided by the Florida Department of Health.
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- Assisted Living Facilities Can Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Best Practices for Social Distancing at Your Business
- General Prevention (Haitian Creole, Spanish)
- Guidance for Businesses & Employees
- Infectious Disease Response (Spanish)
- If you have been told You Have COVID-19 (Spanish)
- If you have been in close contact with Someone Who Has COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Protect Yourself in Gatherings & Crowds (Spanish)
- Protect Yourself when Someone at Home as COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Protection, Planning & Care for Older Adults (Spanish)
- Screening Facilities (Haitian Creole, Spanish)
- Self-Screening (Haitian Creole)
- Should I Get Tested? (Haitian Creole, Spanish)
- Sick with COVID-19
- Social Distancing (Haitian Creole, Spanish)
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- You tested positive—now what?
|Download Hotlines Infographic||
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center
The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7: Dial +1 (866) 779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Local City of Port St. Lucie Inquires: 772-871-1775 (1PSL)
City of Port St. Lucie residents can use the 1PSL mobile app, or call 772-871-1775, to request services, pay their utility bill, ask questions and learn about City news and updates. For those who prefer to use their computer, the 1PSL web portal can be accessed at www.cityofpsl.com/1PSL.
St. Lucie County Hotline: 772-460-4357 (HELP)
St. Lucie County’s Emergency Management staff is expanding the hours of operations for the Public Information Hotline (now 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) to help residents answer general questions about local government efforts relating to COVID-19 (also known as Coronavirus). That number is 772-460-HELP (4357). For additional information and updates relating to St. Lucie County, please visit: www.stlucieco.gov/covid-19.
Available 24/7, 211 Helpline connects residents to resources for food, mental health, legal support and more. Dial 2-1-1, (561) 383-1112, or text ZIP code to TXT211 (898211). The service is free and confidential.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
The multilingual lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) helpline: 800-950-6264
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
Disaster Distress helpline: 1-800-985-5990
Text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor. The Disaster Distress Helpline is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster.
Florida Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-500-1119
The Florida Domestic Violence (FL DV) Hotline is a trilingual service provided 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Services include support and advocacy for survivors of domestic violence and their friends and family. FL DV hotline advocates connect survivors to their local certified center for shelter, support groups, outreach and ongoing advocacy.
Report Price Gouging: 1-866-9NO-SCAM
Report Price Gouging Online to the Florida Office of the Attorney General or call 1-866-9NO-SCAM.
- Comcast is opening its Xfinity Network nationally for FREE for two months: For students who don’t have Wi-Fi at home, this will help them receive online instruction if necessary. Find out more at: www.internetessentials.com.
- Xfinity WiFi Hotspots Free For Everyone: www.xfinity.com/wifi. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
If Florida Power & Light (FPL) customers are experiencing hardship as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, FPL has resources available at www.FPL.com/Help, in addition to those available from federal, state and local authorities. As part of cost savings plan being implemented customers will see a one-time bill decrease in May. FPL is fast-tracking this plan in light of the state’s current emergency situation. To further assist customers FPL is also implementing some new policies that will remain in effect while Florida is under a state of emergency:
- Suspending electrical disconnections
- Providing payment extensions
- Waiving certain late payment fees for customers in a hardship situation
Financial & Employment Assistance
See Workforce & Business Resources webpage.
Volunteers & Donations
The nation’s blood supply requires a steady supply of donors who generously donate millions of units of potentially life-saving blood and blood components each year. Every two seconds, a patient needs a blood transfusion. At this time the number of blood donations has been dramatically reduced due to the implementation of social distancing and the cancellation of blood drives. Learn how you can make a difference today.
United Way: www.unitedwayslc.org
United Way of St. Lucie County is connecting with partners across our county to organize solutions for anticipated needs and hardships presented by widespread protective measures against the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Donate your time by volunteering or money to support the United Way of St. Lucie County www.unitedwayslc.org/emergency-relief.
Mustard Seed: www.mustardseedslc.org
This organization has been serving St. Lucie County since 1986. Thanks to generous donations they are able to help families avoid eviction, find medical care, and provide food for their children. To donate please visit www.mustardseedslc.org/donate.
Salvation Army: salvationarmyflorida.org/martincounty
The Salvation Army exists to meet human need wherever, whenever and however we can. Learn How to Contribute as a Volunteer or make a donation. The Salvation Army Will Accept the Following Needed Supplies at Service Centers: Nonperishable Food, Baby Supplies, Hygiene Products , Cleaning and Sanitizing Items, Paper Products.
St. Lucie County Humane Society: www.hsslc.org
To donate to, adopt, foster or volunteer for our hometown animal shelter.
St. Lucie County Council on Aging: www.coasl.com
The Council on Aging of St. Lucie, Inc.is a private, non-profit agency that has provided services to seniors in the county since 1973. It relies on community support for over one-third of its operating budget. The organization strives to serve the diverse needs of seniors and improve their quality of life in meaningful ways. To donate to their efforts please visit www.coasl.com/donate or call 772-336-8608.
Administration on Community Living (ACL): acl.gov/COVID-19
Learn how COVID-19 impacts on older adults and people with disabilities.
The Florida Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (FLVOAD): flvoad.communityos.org
FLVOAD is a statewide coalition of nonprofit organizations that respond to disasters. During this time the FLVOAD has issued Guidelines for Volunteers and Volunteer Organizations during COVID-19 Outbreak in Florida. Learn more about volunteering and make sure your organization is following State guidelines.
Volunteer Florida: www.volunteerflorida.org
Volunteer Florida is officially recognized as the Florida Commission on Community Service and was established to administer national service programs throughout the State.
FPL & NextEra Energy:
FPL and its fellow NextEra Energy companies have committed more than $2.75 million in COVID-19 emergency assistance funds that will be distributed to partner organizations working on the frontlines of the crisis to provide critical support to the most vulnerable members of the community. For those who can afford or want to help others who may need assistance, they can make a donation to our "Care to Share" program. All contributions are distributed to the communities that they serve through a network of nonprofit human-service agencies, and there are no administrative fees.
The Community Foundation: www.thecommunityfoundationmartinstlucie.org
The mission of The Community Foundation Martin St. Lucie is to inspire philanthropy through the establishment of charitable giving funds to impact communities across the United States and around the globe.
Neighborhood Services Department: Referrals & Resources
For more information about organizations that provide services to our residents on a regular basis please visit Referrals & Resources.
Food Supply List & Senior Hours
- Supply List & Senior Hours: Updated on Mondays and Fridays; subject to change.
- Free Senior Shopping Assistance (Ages 60+): (772) 336-8608
The Council on Aging of St. Lucie County is now available Monday through Friday to help our Senior Community get the groceries they need without ever leaving their homes during the Health Crisis. We are offering FREE shopping assistance for Seniors age 60+. Call (772) 336-8608 and let us know you are interested in the shopping assistance program. We will transfer you to a staff member that will provide you with information on this program such as placing the order yourself on-line at your local supermarket and paying for your purchase. Once your order is available for pickup at the supermarket we will deliver it to your home at NO COST!
Restaurants & Deliveries
- treasurecoastrestaurants.com: Treasure Coast, Indian River Magazine Inc. created a website listing restaurants open for carryout and/or delivery in St. Lucie, Indian River and Martin counties.
- www.ourstlucie.com/restaurants: Tambone Companies launched a website with a list of restaurants open for business provided by the St. Lucie County Tourism Office.
Food Assistance Resources
St. Lucie Public Schools
St. Lucie Public Schools Child Nutrition Services Department will continue to serve free meals to children in St. Lucie County from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. The multi-day meal packages include breakfast and lunch. On Tuesdays, the meal package contains 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches. On Thursdays, the meal package contains 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches.
- C.A. Moore, 827 N 29th Street, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34947
- Ft. Pierce Westwood Academy, 1801 Panther Lane, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34947
- Francis K. Sweet Elementary, 1400 Avenue Q, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34950
- Lakewood Park Elementary, 7800 Indrio Road, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34951
- St. Lucie Elementary, 2020 South 13th Street, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34950
- Weatherbee Elementary, 800 E. Weatherbee Road, Ft. Pierce Fl, 34982
- Morningside Elementary, 2300 SE Gowin Drive, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34952
- Northport K8, 250 NW Floresta Drive, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34983
- Bayshore Elementary, 1661 Bayshore Blvd, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34984
- Manatee K8, 1450 SW Heatherwood Blvd, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34986
- Oak Hammock K8, 1451 SW California Blvd, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34953
- West Gate K8, 1050 NW Cashmere Blvd, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34986
- Windmill Point Elementary, 700 SW Darwin Blvd, Port St. Lucie Fl, 34953
Staff will be on-site to prepare and distribute breakfasts and lunches, which will be bagged and handed out to families in the bus loop. Parents and guardians can drive, bike, or walk to these locations. Children do not have to be present to receive a meal, but parents must provide one of the following forms of identification for children who are not present at a serving site:
- School ID (any school - MCSD-operated school, charter or private)
- Birth certificate/passport/religious record
- Library Card
- Progress Report/Report Card
- Daycare record
Treasure Coast Food Bank
Packaging of emergency food boxes is underway and daily meal delivery to organizations continues. Anyone needing food is encouraged to visit the Agency Partner Locator. This site will be updated daily and provides information about a network of food assistance programs including baby item pantries, pet pantries, pantries, and soup kitchen across the tri county area. For further assistance contact the Treasure Coast Food Bank Partner Relations Department at 772-489-3034 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be directed to the nearest emergency food provider in your area.
Food Pantry Services located within a 10-mile radius of the City of Port St. Lucie City Hall
City Church of the Treasure Coast 0.9 miles
10011 S US Highway 1 Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 United States 772-337-9766
Directions Thursdays 11am - 1pm
Omega Baptist Church 1.7 miles
1665 SW Biltmore Street Port St. Lucie, FL 34984 United States 786-290-1164
Directions Wednesdays 2pm - 4pm
Iglesia De Dios En Cristo La Senda 2.3 miles
1420 SE Westmoreland Blvd Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 United States 772-626-7329
Directions Tuesdays 4:30pm - 6:30pm
The Episcopal Church of the Nativity- Nativity’s Cupboard 2.4 miles
1151 SW Del Rio Boulevard Port St. Lucie, FL 34953 United States 772-343-0401
Directions 1st & 3rd Monday of each month 4pm - 6pm
Sarah’s Kitchen - First Congregational Church 2.4 miles
2401 SE Sidonia Street Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 United States 772-834-2818
Directions Soup Kitchen: Wednesdays 5pm - 6:30pm
First United Methodist Church 3.0 miles
260 SW Prima Vista Blvd Port St. Lucie, FL 34983 United States 772-878-1155
Directions CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Sarah’s Kitchen - First United Methodist Church 3.0 miles
260 SW Prima Vista Boulevard Port St. Lucie, FL 34983 United States 772-834-2818
Directions Soup Kitchen: Mondays 5pm - 6:30pm
First Baptist Church of PSL 3.1 miles
115 NE Solida Drive Port St. Lucie, FL 34984 United States 772-878-1488
Directions CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Mustard Seed Ministries 3.4 miles
8311 S US Highway 1 Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 United States 772-340-1406
Directions Monday - Thursday 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Bread of Life Food Pantry 3.9 miles
4311 SW Darwin Boulevard Port St. Lucie, FL 34953 United States 800-467-3592
Directions 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month 4pm - 6pm
Lighthouse Baptist Church 4.8 miles
6731 S US Highway 1 Port St. Lucie, Fl 34952 United States 772-408-3108
Directions 2nd Saturday & 4th Friday of each month 10am - 12pm
Grace Emmanuel Church 4.9 miles
707 Kitterman Road Port St. Lucie, FL 34953 United States 772-489-9696
Directions CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Worship Center International 5.1 miles
6501 NW St. James Drive Port St. Lucie, FL 34983 United States 772-337-9111
Directions 2nd & 4th Saturday 7am - 10am
Grace Family Church 6.2 miles
6300 NW W Torino Parkway Port St. Lucie, FL 34986 United States 772-878-2040
Directions 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month 8am - 10am
Ministerio Jesus Cristo Es El Camino 7.3 miles
4600 Oleander Avenue Fort Pierce, FL 34982 United States 772-626-6405
Directions 1st & 3rd Friday of each month 9am - 1pm
Jensen Beach Christian Church 7.4 miles
1890 NE Church Street Jensen Beach, FL 34957 United States 772-631-7331
Directions Saturdays 9am - 11am
Soaring Faith Ministries 8.0 miles
2110 NE Arch Street Jensen Beach, FL 34994 United States 772-562-4423
Directions 3rd Saturday of each month 9:30am - 12pm
Healthy Start Coalition of Martin County 8.1 miles
963 SE Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994 United States 772-463-2141
Directions Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
St. Paul AME Church 8.3 miles
900 SE East Avenue Stuart, FL 34994 United States 772-287-2945
Directions Last Friday of each month 10am - 12:30pm
Booth's Cafe 8.4 miles
821 SE Martin Luther King Blvd. Stuart, FL 34994 United States 772-288-1471
Directions Soup Kitchen: Fridays 5pm - 6pm
Salvation Army 8.4 miles
821 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Stuart, FL 34994 United States 772-288-1471
Directions Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
Hands of Hope Community Development 8.4 miles
828 SE Nassau Avenue Stuart, FL 34994 United States 772-834-5823
Directions 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month 4pm - 6pm
Sunrise Tabernacle Church 9.1 miles
3280 S 25th Street Fort Pierce, FL 34981 United States 772-464-0560
Directions 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month 9am - 12pm
Redeemer Lutheran Church 9.4 miles
2450 SE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996 United States 772-692-2729
Directions Soup Kitchen: Thursdays 5pm - 6pm
Church of God Prince of Peace 9.5 miles
5905 Oleander Avenue Fort Pierce, FL 34982 United States 772-429-2211
Directions 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month 11:30am – 1:30pm
As the largest emergency food provider to the four-county area encompassing Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin and Okeechobee counties, the Treasure Coast Food Bank is preparing for increased demand for food as businesses shut down, forcing many individuals to go without paychecks. As packing continues, they are seeking additional volunteers to help as some of our regular volunteers – many of whom are seniors and more susceptible to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – are choosing to stay home. We have instituted a heightened process to screen volunteers to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact their Volunteer Services at 772-446-1752 or by email at email@example.com
You can also donate to the project via their website at https://stophunger.org/waystogive/ or by calling Donor Relations at 772-446-1747. If you would like to donate food please contact the Healthy Food Donation Manager, at 561-771-6211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mustard Seed Ministries
Mustard offers a food pantry program for the County from Monday – Thursday. In the mornings from 9 am – 11:45 am the Fort Pierce Pantry operates at 3130 S. US HWY 1 Ft. Pierce, FL 34982. After the Ft. Pierce panty closes the Port St. Lucie Pantry opens from 1.:30 pm - 4 pm. For more information at the Ft. Pierce location you can call 772-595-1599. For more information at the Port St. Lucie pantry you can call 772-340-1406
Mustard Seed Ministries does offer some other social services when funding is available. You can find out more by visiting www.mustardseedslc.org/services or calling their offices at 772-465-6021.
Due to the hardship caused by the current state of emergency GraceWay Village Matthew’s Café is offering meals EVERY NIGHT from 5:00 – 6:00 in a drive through fashion at 1780 Hartman Rd., Ft. Pierce, FL 34947. Those who come will receive a meal for each person in their car. Thank you to Treasure Coast Food Bank and the Boys & Girls Club for their partnership! For more information and to check on the status of programs visit https://www.gracewayvillage.com/ or call 772-925-3074 or email email@example.com.
Boys & Girls Club
Beginning March 15, local children and families will be able to pick up pre-packaged dinners to go from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm at FOUR Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County (BGCSLC) locations (listed below). Thanks to a band of volunteers, the Treasure Coast Food Bank, and generous donations, 2000 people will know where their next meal is coming from. Read more information.
- Chuck Hill Unit – 198 NW Marion Avenue, Port St. Lucie
- Garden Terrace – 3104 Avenue J, Ft. Pierce
- Infinity Clubhouse – 1011 N. 23rd St., Ft. Pierce
- Ken Pruitt Unit – 10673 SE Lennard Road, Port St. Lucie
The Boys and Girls Club is currently looking for volunteers for these locations. For anyone who would like to volunteer, please sign up at bgcslc.rocks/food.
Florida Department of Children & Families (DCF)
To protect customers DCF is limiting the amount of person-to-person contact by temporarily closuring its storefronts & lobbies until further notice. The fastest way to apply for benefits, make changes or check your information is by using the Self-Service Portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida. The portal can help you request assistance with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or Medicaid programs. Florida is not operating Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) at this time. To apply for assistance by telephone please call 850-300-4323 (TTY 1-800-955-8771). Read more about service information:
WalMart is Implementing Contact-Free Services
WalMart is implementing contact-free services for payment, pickup and delivery. Checking out at Walmart will be completely contact free on any register when you use Walmart Pay on the Walmart app in the coming week, including offering a QR code in place of selecting a payment method on the touchscreen. Pickup and delivery services play a really important role for customers, especially right now. Now, pickup customers can simply open their trunk, and associates load their groceries in – no need to sign for the order. And for delivery, we’ll bypass the signature here too, asking delivery drivers to simply leave the order on customers’ doorsteps.
AT&T's Distance Learning & Family Connections Fund
AT&T created a new Distance Learning and Family Connections Fund to give parents, students and teachers tools they need for at-home learning. The fund also will provide resources to maintain meaningful connections and bonding opportunities for those isolated from family and friends.
St. Lucie County Schools
Visit www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/coronavirus-updates for St. Lucie County Schools coronavirus updates.
SLC Children’s Service Council
The Children's Services Council of St. Lucie County is an independent district, authorized by Florida Statute that was created as a local resource to help local children. The Children's Services Council ensures that every baby born in our county is a healthy baby, helps to stop child abuse before it starts, keep kids off the streets and away from drugs, alcohol and other risky behaviors, and give kids the tools to stay in school and be successful. You can consult their Family Guide to Programs for more information.
Early Learning Coalition (ELC)
If you find that you are having a hard time finding childcare, the ELC is here to help. If you have questions about childcare options, please call the Family Resource Line: 772-595-6363 for visit their website at https://www.elcslc.org/announcements/florida-department-of-education-announces-additional-guidance-for-the-2019-20-school-year/.
Indian River State College (IRSC)
- Indian River State College physical locations will remain closed to the public and students (with very few exceptions in workforce programs) next week and until further notice.
- Hybrid and face-to-face courses resume as virtual courses on Mon., March 30.
- The College is open to only our employees for needs related to their position. Any employee visiting the College must adhere to CDC distancing guidelines and health protocol.
- Students are encouraged to communicate with faculty, advisors and staff via phone and email.
- Registration for summer term will begin April 6.
For the latest information on IRSC Coronavirus Response and Status visit: www.irsc.edu/coronavirus-update.html
Supporting At-Home Children Resources for Parents: a tool to help you and your family navigate staying and learning at home.
National Center for Special Education in Charter Schools
We are still here for you!
City Lobbies: Effective Wednesday, May 27, 2020, the lobbies of Port St. Lucie City Hall (Building A) and Police Department (Building C) will open to the public and staff will see citizens and customers by appointment only. Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, the lobby of Building B (Building, Public Works and Planning & Zoning Departments) will open to the public by appointment only. Read more about each department below.
City Hall: Building A
Utility Systems Department
Customers can be assured that tap water provided by the City of Port St. Lucie continues to be safe to use and drink during this time. Our water treatment plants are operating normally, meeting all Federal and State requirements. Plant operators are essential employees dedicated to providing a supply of clean, safe, and great tasting drinking water to our more than 75,000 customers. READ MORE from the Environmental Protection Agency regarding the safety of tap water.
Customers can communicate with Utility Systems in several ways:
- By calling (772) 873-6400, 24/7
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, monitored 7 days/week
- Live Chat, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., go to utility.cityofpsl.com on your device and click on “LIVE CHAT” on the right side of your screen to speak with a Connection Support representative
- Envelope holders are being installed on payment drop boxes for the convenience of our customers.
Utility Systems customers have four ways to pay your utility bill:
- Online with check, credit or debit cards at utility.cityofpsl.com
- Checks and money orders can be left in the 2 Drop boxes outside of City Hall, 121 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd.
- Pay by phone, 24/7 at (772) 873-6400
- Mail your payment to PO Box 8987, Port St. Lucie, FL 34985
- The Utility Systems Department has installed an orange flag on its drop-off box for utility payments and other drop-offs to make it easier for customers to find. A second utility dropbox has been installed in the City hall complex; it is located on the east side of Building A by the sidewalk in front of the handicap parking. Envelope holders have been installed on payment drop boxes for the convenience of our customers.
- Customers for other City departments also can use the utility dropbox. Any correspondence for other departments should be clearly marked for that department. The boxes are picked up about every two hours throughout the day.
Protect your Sewer System:
- Utility Systems is currently experiencing an increase of wipes and other non-flushable items entering the sewer system. We understand that there is a toilet paper shortage at this time, and that our residents must rely on other resources. However, we ask that wipes be thrown away and not flushed. Septic tanks, grinder or STEP systems, and gravity systems are all susceptible to clogs and backups because of wipes. Please help us maintain the integrity of our sewer system and always throw wipes away, even if they say “flushable.” Read complete list of items you should not flush.
- All permitting and plan review functions will continue electronically.
- If you have been working with a particular staff member previously, please continue to do so by their phone or e-mail, unless directed otherwise.
- Commercial Development plans and permitting that are not part of the SPRC process can be submitted to UtilEng@cityofPSL.com.
- Hard Copy Submittals can be delivered via the Building Department free-standing drop-box, in front of Building B.
- For any questions that cannot be addressed using the steps noted above, please call 772-873-6400 or 772-344-4320.
Utility Field Staff:
Port St. Lucie Utility Systems field staff, including those who work in the Laboratory & Compliance Division and those in the Wastewater Collection and Water Distribution Divisions, wear City-issued uniforms and badges and drive City vehicles. Utility Systems employees do not typically enter homes. Residents do not typically have to be present while Utility-related work is being conducted. Anyone claiming to work for Port St. Lucie Utility Systems who is not wearing a City-issued uniform or badge, and not driving a City vehicle, is misrepresenting themselves.
Neighborhood Services Department
Waste Pro Reminder:
All Waste Pro services are operational. Place all waste out for pickup no later than 7 a.m. on your scheduled collection day. For your convenience, waste may be set out the night before your collection day. If customers experience a delay in collection, please contact our Waste Pro Liaison at (772) 873-6317. Customers may also text questions or concerns for trash pickup to (772) 202-5150.
The City would like to remind all commercial property owners that during this time, they may utilize the ordinance on temporary signage to further promote their business. Per our 2018 updated sign code; commercial properties are permitted up to 32 square feet of signage per parcel, set no less than 10 feet away from the property line. Signs may not be placed on poles, streetlights, sidewalks, swales, or center median of the road. For more information on our Temporary Sign code commercial property owners may visit our website at www.cityofpsl.com/signs or contact Neighborhood Services at 772-871-5010.
City Hall: Building B
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, the lobby of Building B (Building, Public Works and Planning & Zoning Departments) will open to the public by appointment only. Read more about each department below.
The Building Department wants to remind all residents, contractors and stakeholders that the City of Port St. Lucie Building Department is committed to the building industry by remaining open and operational. Public Works is accepting ALL applications and documents for permitting and plan review via email (Permitting@cityofpsl.com) or through the Contractor E-Services Portal (if registered). We strongly encourage all permit submittals and documents be submitted electronically rather than through the Drive-Thru or the freestanding dropbox located at Bldg B. This is for the protection of you, your staff and our staff.
Effective April 15, 2020:
- The Building Department is waiving the fee for “same-day” inspection requests. The goal of this and other initiatives will be to assist our stakeholders retain their respective workforce and promote continuous construction activity throughout the city.
- Building inspectors begin their workday at 7 a.m, Monday through Friday. Earlier morning inspections make it easier to schedule construction activities and make more “after hours” inspections possible.
City staff asks that any workers on the site, exit the area and maintain a 6-foot social distance from the inspector during the inspection process. For inspections that require an inspector to enter an occupied business or home, the city has the option of a Remote-Virtual Inspection via Facetime or Whatsapp. To limit unnecessary contact for both staff and the contractor, you can request a virtual inspection the same day by calling Chief Building Inspector, Alphanette Waters at 772-871-7388. If you are unable to do a virtual inspection, you have 180 days after the issuance of a permit to obtain an inspection. Information on Remote-Virtual Inspections are available on our website at www.cityofpsl.com/building.
If you should have any questions please contact us at 772-871-5132 or by email email@example.com.
Business Tax Division
The Business Tax Division will be available via phone 772-344-4356 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Business Tax Division only accepts online renewal payments through the website businesstax.cityofpsl.com, there is no fee to pay online or payments can be mailed to the office for processing.
Public Works Department
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, the lobby of Building B (Building, Public Works and Planning & Zoning Departments) will open to the public by appointment only.
Please call Public Works at 772-871-5177 to schedule an appointment. 4 appointments will me made during the following times: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. The outside drop-off and pick-up boxes will still be available for use. Paperwork will be brought outside for pick-ups during the following times: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 3 p.m. Anything left in the box at 4:30 p.m. will be brought back in. You will be required to arrange another pick-up time.
- Commercial Development applications and permitting: email email@example.com, or call 772-871-5178
- Single-Family applications and permitting: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 772-871-5177
- Hard Copy Submittals can be delivered via the Building Department free-standing drop-box in front of Building B or schedule a drop off by calling 772-871-5177
- Traffic, Streets & Drainage Operations: Call 772-871-5100
Keep Port St. Lucie Beautiful – Buddy Bench Project:
The Buddy Bench project will be taking a sabbatical while students are off for the summer. Public Works will NOT be accepting any caps until further notice. Residents may recycle caps and lids into their green Single-Stream Recycling bin by leaving them firmly attached to the container/bottle they belong to. KPSLB encourages teachers and parents to think of fun creative projects to reuse collected caps. To learn more about the Buddy Bench project, visit www.cityofpsl.com/buddybench.
Planning & Zoning Department
Please call the Planner of the Day at 772-871-5213 or email the department at email@example.com with any questions or inquiries. All preapplication meetings will be scheduled as a teleconference and will be coordinated as such.
City Hall: Building C
The PSL PD is taking the necessary precautions to protect first responders and ensure continued emergency response services as this situation evolves. As this develops, don’t be surprised to see police officers and other City employees wearing personal protective equipment. If you are in need of services at your residence and call the City or 911, please advise us if someone in your household is sick or not feeling well so that the responding personnel can take the appropriate protective measures.
PSL PD has suspended all fingerprinting to the public until further notice.
The Port St. Lucie Police Department would like to remind everyone that the situations in need of a police response should be called into the E-911 system. Reporting situations via any form of Social Media is not efficient or effective. This includes reporting violations of any potential future Safer at Home Orders and Social Distancing Guidelines, such as people gathering in groups of 10 or more at a park.
Temporary closing of Unwanted Prescriptions/Medications Drop Box:
The Port St. Lucie Police Department has a drop box for medications that citizens can utilize to dispose of unwanted prescriptions/medications. Due to the temporary suspension of in-person services to the public within the department’s lobby, please know that the Port St. Lucie Police Department is postponing the program until further notice.
Animal Control Division:
Please do not trap stray cats or pick up kittens without having a plan and an appointment with a shelter or rescue. Some vets have reduced their hours and getting appointments for spay/neuters may become more difficult. Anyone who finds cats or kittens should leave them alone unless they are injured or in serious danger. Many shelters and rescues are closed to the general public and are doing intake and adoptions by appointment only.
PSL Community Center
Parks & Recreation Department
See Parks & Recreation drop down menu.
MIDFLORIDA Event Center
The main entrance of the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Event Center will remain closed to the public through the duration of all summer camp programs. Approved Parks & Recreation programming may use the designated entrances. People wishing to conduct business with the Center or that have box office ticketing questions, please call 772-807-4488, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit midfloridaeventcenter.com.
Event Center garage will remain open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, for those who wish to walk the garage, under safe distancing guidelines, for exercise purposes. Skateboarding and bike riding are not allowed inside the garage. Please follow social distancing guidelines when walking the Event Center Village Square area. Please do not congregate in groups of 10 or more on the Event Center grounds.
Residents are encouraged to download the 1PSL app to stay connected with Port St. Lucie’s City Hall – no matter the time or day.
All-City TV programming, including City Council meetings, may be streamed live for free online at www.CityofPSL.com/TV. Both Live Streaming and Video on Demand may be accessed from computers, laptops, or mobile devices (e.g., iPad, smartphone, or tablet). Viewers may also watch City TV via Facebook Live @cityofpsl or by tuning in to AT&T UVerse Channel 99, Comcast Channel 20, and Blue Stream Fiber Channel 20. The City of Port St. Lucie is committed to promoting transparency and engaging the public in all crucial City decisions.
The PSL Fitness Team wants to encourage residents to take the “exercise from home challenge”. Your local fitness experts are creating short videos to keep you moving and fit during this stay at home period. These exercises are a simple, effective way to keep you moving and active without machines or equipment. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy & Stay Fit - Your PSL Fitness Team.
Parks & Recreation Facilities & Amenities
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, the City is removing the barriers to the 20 playgrounds located inside City parks. The Community Center playground will remain closed. The City understands that recreation is a good way to relieve stress, get some fresh air and vitamin D, stay active, and safely connect with others. While playgrounds can offer health benefits, it is important that everyone follows the steps below to protect our community from COVID-19:
- All playgrounds have limited access to 10 people or fewer
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others (“social distancing”)
- If one playground is crowded, explore a new playground; there are 20 in the City
- Continue to follow good hygiene practices and have kids avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth
- Read more about this update to playgrounds
Outdoor fitness Stations will also reopen to the public, they are located at:
- Jessica Clinton Park, 3200 SE Southbend Blvd.
- Woodland Trails Neighborhood Park, 1485 SW Calmar Avenue
- Crosstown Parkway/east of Bayshore Blvd., and,
- Crosstown Parkway and Floresta
Effective Saturday, May 23, 2020, two more outdoor fitness stations will open to the public:
- Woodstork Trail, located at 1957 SE Hillmoor Drive, and,
- Along Midport Lake, located at 2010 SE Veterans Memorial Parkway
Effective Monday, May 18, 2020, both of the City's fitness centers will reopen to the public in a modified structure.
- Members only can call to reserve a specific hour, each day they wish to utilize either Community Fitness & Wellness Center or the Humana Fitness & Wellness Center.
- Members may only reserve one day at a time, and may not call and reserve, for example, the 6:00 -7:00 a.m. time slot on Monday, Wednesday & Friday of the upcoming week. Each caller may make only one reservation for themselves and one reservation for one other person. Each caller must speak to a live person and must receive their reservation number and time slot for reservation verification.
- Drop in’s will be worked into the schedule as space is available. No telephone reservations will be accepted for non-members.
- Staff will print the caller’s first & last name in the hour requested not to exceed 12 persons per hour at Community Fitness and 20 persons per hour at Humana Fitness (as determined by social distancing recommendations).
- No personal training will be offered at this time.
- Fitness classes and the Rock Steady Boxing program will not resume at this time
Humana Fitness & Wellness Center: 772-807-4499. Hours of operation are:
- Monday–Thursday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Under this modified re-opening, this center will be closed from 2 to 3 p.m. on Monday through Thursday, to allow for the disinfecting/sanitization of equipment. No reservations will be accepted from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. Under this modified re-opening, this center will be closed from 2 to 3 p.m. on Friday, to allow for the disinfecting/sanitization of equipment. No reservations will be accepted from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 a.m. -6 p.m. Under this modified re-opening, this center will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday, to allow for the disinfecting/sanitization of equipment. No reservations will be accepted from 1 to 2 p.m.
For members who wish to reserve the 6 a.m. hour slot on weekdays, or the 7:30 a.m. hour slot on Saturday or Sunday, members may begin calling at 5 p.m. the evening prior.
Community Fitness & Wellness Center: 772-873-6432
Entrance through Community Center front doors only. Users are encouraged to utilize front parking lot. Hours of operation are:
- *Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Under this modified re-opening, this center will be closed from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday, to allow for the disinfecting/sanitization of equipment. No reservations will be accepted from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- *Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. noon.
- For members who wish to reserve the 5:30 a.m. hour slot on weekdays, or the 8 a.m. hour slot on Saturdays, they may begin calling at 5 p.m. the evening prior. For the 8 a.m. hour slot on Sunday only, members may begin calling at 10 a.m. noon on Saturdays.
*The normal hours of operation at the Community Fitness & Wellness Center are Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday/Sunday are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. For this modified re-opening, we are adjusting the hours to be Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday/Sunday to be 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Based upon reception of adjusted hours, the City may adopt this revised schedule when the fitness center is allowed to be re-opened to the public without restrictions.
Effective Friday, May 1, 2020, the following facilities and amenities will reopen for public use: The Saints Golf Course, McCarty Ranch Preserve Campground, picnic pavilions, and some outdoor sports courts. CDC Social distancing guidelines are to be adhered to at City facilities and parks.
Effective Friday, May 22, 2020, the Driving Range will reopen to the public:
- Our goal is to provide our community with a safe recreational facility that our guests can enjoy during these challenging times. Please help us by adhering to the following guidelines, which are drafted in compliance with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s COVID-19 protocols, to ensure the safety of our guests, employees and volunteers. In order to continue to offer the driving range for our guests, please read and follow the guidelines provided below.
- Driving Range Rules:
- All range balls will be distributed from the Pro Shop only. No tokens will be sold.
- Social distancing measures are in place to ensure 6 ft. distancing between each range station.
- All range balls distributed to each individual MUST be hit. If you have remaining balls, please return them to the pro shop, to avoid sharing range balls with other customers.
- Please return baskets to the starter’s shack or to the pro shop so they can be disinfected for the next customer.
- Driving Range normal operating hours:
- Friday-Tuesday, 7 a.m. to sunset
- Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., and
- Thursday, 8 a.m. to sunset
- Thank you for complying with the regulations. We are proud to be able to share this amenity with you again.
- Driving Range Rules:
All golf carts must be returned by 7 p.m. for cleaning. Maintenance staff has placed foam inserts into cups, so guests do not have to reach into cup or touch the flagstick. Golfers should not remove flagsticks. Bunker rakes have been removed throughout the course.Please play “preferred lies” in the bunkers and do your best to smooth out the sand when leaving. Water coolers have been removed from the golf course. Please use the “touch-free” water station located near the 1st tee. Ball washers and sand buckets have been removed from the course.
- Tee Times & Pro Shop: Tee times will be spaced at 12 minutes to allow for less congestion in common areas. Online tee times can be booked at www.golfnow.com. Customers must follow areas clearly depicted on the carpet to allow for the required six feet for social distancing. No more than four customers in the pro shop at one time. Staff will be wearing protective gloves and facial coverings to avoid direct contact with guests or their belongings. Staff disinfects credit card keypads after each transaction. Every half-hour, staff sanitizes key touch-points, including door handles, computers, phones, etc. Pro shop will close at 6 p.m. daily. Please call 772-398-2901, during our normal hours of operation daily from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., for further information.
- Food & Beverage: On Monday, May 18, 2020, the 19th Hole will reopen for business, serving food and beverage per a modified menu. Patrons are asked to use the outdoor window, located at the rear of the clubhouse, to place all orders and pickups. There will be a limited menu that will be posted on each golf cart and in the Pro Shop.
Botanical Gardens: Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens is open to the public for personal relaxation and enjoyment, however, the Pavilion, office and gift shop are closed until further notice. Visit www.pslbg.org for more information.
Campgrounds: McCarty Ranch Preserve: 12525 Range Line Rd.
The campground is reopening to the public, with signage posted to follow CDC guidelines. Reservations are available online only at www.pslparks.com/camping.
Picnic Pavilions: www.pslparks.com/pavilion
Reopening to the public. At this time, and until further notice, pavilion reservations are not required. Pavilions are available on a first-come, first-served basis, during park normal operating hours.
Outdoor Sports Courts:
- Outdoor tennis, outdoor racquetball, outdoor pickleball, and outdoor volleyball sports courts will reopen, per normal operating hours, to the public.
- Outdoor basketball sports courts will remain closed to the public.
The outdoor running/track at Sportsman’s Park West, located at 220 NW Irving Street, will reopen, per normal operating hours, to the public.
Fishing Areas: Open to the public.
Starting April 17, 2020, at 8 a.m. boat ramps in Port St. Lucie will open to responsible recreational boaters. The City’s Parks & Recreation staff members are working to remove the concrete barriers to allow access to the boat ramps which have been closed for three weeks.
Law enforcement will be visible on the waterways reminding boaters to adhere to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s Social Distancing Guidelines. Port St. Lucie Police Department’s Marine Patrol will have a presence near launching sites, St. Lucie County and Martin County’s Sheriff's Office will maintain a presence at local sandbars, and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission will be enforcing boating and waterway laws.
The initial closure of the boat ramps occurred to reduce gatherings of more than ten people and in an effort to slow the spread of Covid 19. Some instances of large groups gathering at boat ramps were reported to parks staff. For the health and safety of our residents, City administration made the decision to close boat ramps along with all other activities that could not comply with the CDC guidelines.
The City of Port St. Lucie reminds residents as they charter the waters to practice social distancing. Here are a few recommendations:
- Limit the number of people aboard to those family members you share your home with.
- Keep your distance from other groups.
- Maintain a safe distance from others when doing things like loading up at the dock or fueling the boat.
- After doing anything that requires touching an item someone else may have touched, like a fuel pump, disinfect by washing your hands or using a hand sanitizer as soon as possible.
The City wants to remind boaters of Florida’s Executive Order No.20-09, directed by the Florida Fish and Wildfire Conservation Commission. Under the executive order all recreational boats must be at least 50 feet apart and there can’t be more than 10 people on board.
Please enjoy all the beauty that Port St. Lucie has to offer but enjoy it while boating responsibly. The City’s Parks continue to be open for walking, running, individual activities and uses of no more than 10 people following distance separation guidelines. City staff have posted notices at all City boat ramps reminding boaters to practice social distancing. During these uncertain times, social distancing is the best way to stay safe.
- City Boat Ramp Locations:
- C-24 Canal Park: 500 SE Oakridge Drive
- C-24 Boat Ramp at Oak Hammock Park: 1982 SW Villanova Road
- Veterans Park at Rivergate: 2200 SE Veterans Memorial Parkway
The following amenities remain closed:
- Outdoor basketball sports courts
- Sports Fields
- Community Center is closed to the public, however, main telephone number 772-878-2277 is staffed daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All facility and park reservations are cancelled until further notice. No future reservations will be accepted until further notice. All recreational programs are suspended until further notice.
- FLgov.com: 2020 Executive Orders
- St. Lucie County Safer-at-Home Order
- City of PSL Declaration of Emergency
- Resolution 20-R34, Resolution 20-R35, Resolution 20-R36
- Mayor's Letters:
Today, President Trump took two significant actions to continue the Administration’s whole-of-government, all-of-America approach to combatting COVID-19 (coronavirus).
03/27/2020 8:02 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 4 p.m. March 27, 2020...
03/27/2020 4:54 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 2 p.m. March 26, 2020...
03/26/2020 3:59 PM
In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, the St Lucie County Education Foundation announces an immediate fundraising initiative to purchase new laptops for use by St. Lucie Public Schools students and teachers.
03/26/2020 2:26 PM
The St. Lucie County Planning & Development Services, Building & Code Regulation Division is following the below measures until further notice:
03/25/2020 4:02 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 2 p.m. March 25, 2020...
03/25/2020 3:38 PM
UF/IFAS St. Lucie County Extension provides community resources on financial stability during these tough times. Extension is a trusted resource for research-based, non-biased information that helps you make better decisions.
03/25/2020 8:26 AM
Florida SBDC Network Announces Changes to the Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Application Process
Due to the widespread impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and small businesses’ need for emergency capital, the application process for the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan program has changed.
03/24/2020 5:25 PM
Phase I of St. Lucie Public Schools Laptop Deployment will take place Wednesday, March 25th, at various school sites around the district.
03/24/2020 4:20 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 2 p.m. March 24, 2020...
03/24/2020 3:10 PM
In efforts to keep St. Lucie County residents safe, St. Lucie County Human Services Division will continue to provide services via phone appointments until further notice. Human Services staff are available to assist residents with the following services...
03/24/2020 1:08 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 2 p.m. March 23, 2020...
03/23/2020 3:30 PM
Effective Tuesday, Mar. 24, all three office locations will open a half hour early at 8:30 a.m. to serve St. Lucie County residents who are 62 years of age and older.
03/23/2020 10:41 AM
The Department of Environmental Protection announces that at the direction of Governor DeSantis and to successfully uphold CDC guidance to maximize social distancing and avoid gatherings larger than 10 people, DEP will close all Florida State Parks to the public effective Monday, March 23.
03/22/2020 10:06 PM
In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, St. Lucie County will be closing access to all county beaches on North and South Hutchinson Island effective Monday, March 23 at 8 a.m. until further notice.
03/22/2020 4:59 PM
To protect the health and well-being of residents and visitors, Martin County will be closing all county-owned beaches to public access until further notice. This does not apply to property owners, residents and visitors at beachfront properties, who may access the beach via private access.
03/22/2020 8:24 AM
Watch local officials address the first case in St. Lucie County.
03/21/2020 11:49 PM
The City of Port St. Lucie has the following updates on the evolving situation regarding the COVID-19 virus, as of 4:30 p.m. March 20, 2020...
03/20/2020 5:04 PM
On Friday, March 13, 2020, the Florida Department of Education recommended that all Florida school districts extend their Spring Breaks by adding one additional week in an effort to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
03/20/2020 1:02 PM
IRS and the U.S. Department of Labor announced that small and midsize employers can begin taking advantage of two new refundable payroll tax credits, designed to immediately and fully reimburse them, dollar-for-dollar, for the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave to their employees.
03/20/2020 9:39 AM