Explore the neighborhood’s family-friendly charm and beyond by accessing the C-24 Canal Park to navigate the north fork of the St. Lucie River or the Intercostal Waterway.
Canal Pointe is located in the central area of the City, with easy access to just about anywhere in town. It’s home to important landmarks and features, including: Fred Cook Park, C-24 Canal Park, the Council on Aging and the Kingsway Waterway.
Families and young professionals have been moving into quaint area as it is affordable and convenient for many lifestyles. In just a 5-minute drive, residents can be at one of the City’s newest regional parks, Jessica Clinton Park. All residents in this area will be excited to learn that Canal Pointe is the City’s pilot project area for neighborhood revitalization.
- View Canal Pointe Completed Projects
- Oakridge Drive Sidewalk Project
- This project consists of constructing a 6-foot wide concrete sidewalk on the east side of Bayshore Boulevard and north side of Oakridge Drive between Port St. Lucie Boulevard and the Southbend Boulevard roundabout.
- Construction Schedule: Fiscal Year 17/18
- Project Manager: John Kwasnicki, (772) 344-4066, firstname.lastname@example.org