Sandhill Crossing is just around the corner from the beautiful Indian River Lagoon and Savannas Preserve State Park which is a 10-mile coastal marsh reserve offering activities such as canoeing, fishing, hiking & photography. Also, minutes away from Jensen Public Beach.
Sandhill Crossing is located just east of US-1, bordering Martin County. Minutes away from the Treasure Coast Mall and the City of Port St. Lucie Civic Center. Green River offers both shopping and entertainment.
- Port St. Lucie Civic Center
- Sandhill Crossing Completed Projects
- Treasure Coast Square Mall Website
- Savannas Preserve State Park Website
- WikiTravel.com - Port St. Lucie
|Sandhill Crossing Neighborhood Cleanup - January 26, 2019|
Resident signing up for neighborhood updates