Sandpiper Bay is a quaint and pristine neighborhood which features the Saints Golf Course and Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens. Home to Club Med, an all-inclusive resort, which offers the largest Sports School and academies in the community.
Sandpiper Bay is on the St. Lucie River and just west of US-1. Sandpiper Bay is the perfect place to indulge in a little friendly competition and explore the natural environment of Port St. Lucie.
Neighborhood Information and Links
- SandpiperBayCommunity.org (Association Website)
- View Sandpiper Bay Completed Projects
- Visit ClubMed.us - Sandpiper Bay
- Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens
- The Saints Golf Course
- Wiki Travel - Port St. Lucie
- Sandpiper Bay Neighborhood Map
- NICE Neighborhood Map
2018 Population: 6,519
2020 Occupied Residential Lots: 2,971
2020 Condominium Lots: 386
- On Jan. 15, 2020 at 6 PM the City of Port St. Lucie held a public information meeting to discuss information regarding the conceptual traffic calming improvements for SE Westmoreland Blvd. The plan is currently being revised. The final plan will have to be approved by City staff and the City Council. For more information regarding this project please contact the City's Public Works Department at 772-344-4291.
At the request of nearby residents, the traffic circle at Pine Valley Street and Westmoreland Boulevard is being improved! While it might look a little messy right now while work is underway, don’t worry – we expect the final product will meet residents’ expectations. This project will create more open space in the circle and add enhancements, including irrigation and up lighting. The Sabal Palms will be relocated and Royal Palms, Ixoria and Silver Buttonwood will be added. The project is expected to be complete by February 20, 2020. Please use caution while driving in the area as there may be partial lane closures during some of the work. We hope this project will enhance your pride in the Sandpiper Bay Neighborhood. To keep up with information about your neighborhood, you can sign up for emails at www.cityofpsl.com/nice.
For more information about the City's current projects please consult the Project Tracker map.