Fitness Memberships include the use of either of the City's fitness centers, as well as the use of the Civic Center's indoor gymnasium, indoor racquetball courts and game room.
Fitness Brochure: A tri-fold with membership rates, fitness class schedules and descriptions for both:
- Humana Fitness & Wellness Center
- Community Fitness & Wellness Center
- Telephone: (772) 873-6432
- Location: Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 S.E. Airoso Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL. 36984
- Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Telephone: (772) 204-7101
- Location: Port St. Lucie Civic Center, 9221 SE Civic Center Pl., Port St. Lucie, FL. 34952
- Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parks & Recreation offers FREE fitness stations for those who like to work-out outdoors: