Fitness Memberships include the use of either of the City's fitness centers, as well as the use of the Civic Center's indoor gymnasium, indoor racquetball courts and game room.Fitness Brochure: A tri-fold with membership rates, fitness class schedules and descriptions for both:
- Humana Fitness & Wellness Center
- Community Fitness & Wellness Center
- Telephone: 772-873-6432
- Location: Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 S.E. Airoso Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL. 36984
- Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Telephone: 772-204-7101
- Location: Port St. Lucie Civic Center, 9221 SE Civic Center Pl., Port St. Lucie, FL. 34952
- Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Parks & Recreation offers FREE fitness stations for those who like to work-out outdoors: