Report a Lost or Found Pet
If you have lost or found a pet, please call 772-871-5042 to submit a report. It is helpful to provide a current photo of the animal. Port St. Lucie Animal Control uses Pawboost.com to post lost pets online.
St. Lucie County's Animal Safety, Services and Protection Division has established a temporary animal shelter at 2700 Industrial Ave. 3, Fort Pierce, Fla., 34946. Port St. Luice Animal Control keeps all domestic animals for a 5 day stray hold period at PSL Animal Control. After 5 days, the animals are transferred to St. Lucie County's Temporary Shelter. Residents should call PSL Animal Control if they have lost a pet.
Social media can be an effective and powerful tool when you’re searching for your lost pet. Facebook and Missing Animal sites are popular and useful social media sites that will work well when integrated into your search campaign to spread the word of your lost pet.
Below are a few popular websites to see lost animals in our area:
Registered microchips give lost pets the best chance of returning home.
If you're interested in adopting any of the pets on this page, please contact PSL Animal Control.
Lost Pets List
Updated on 01/22/2020 4:40 PM
Lost pets at PSL Animal Control. The location of these pets is subject to change.
- Impound #54: dog Female Brown Pitbull mix
- Impound #55: dog Female Brindle Pitbull mix
- Impound #56: dog Male Black and White Pitbull mix
- Impound #58: dog Female White Pitbull
- Impound #66: cat Male Black and White Domestic Short Hair
- Impound #67: dog Female White Terrier mix
- Impound #68: cat Male Orange and White Domestic Short Hair
- Impound #70: cat Black and White Domestic Short Hair
- Impound #71: dog Female Blue and White Pitbull
- Impound #72: dog Female Cream and Gray Schnauzer mix