Port St. Lucie Police Department urges everyone to report crime when you see them, instead of posting them on social media.
Using the Port St. Lucie Police Online Reporting System, you can submit crime tips and report credit card fraud and lost property.
- Crime Tip Online Form cannot be used to request immediate assistance from Police, Fire or Rescue.
- Send crime tips to the Police Department with the option to submit anonymously.
You must be a resident of the City of Port St. Lucie to file a report of credit card fraud online. You must be the card holder and not a merchant. The following criteria must also be met:
- You were notified by the credit card company or you notified the company after discovering the fraud on your monthly statement
- The transaction did not occur at a business physically located in Port St. Lucie. If it did, please call 911.
- You have no information or evidence on any suspects or their whereabouts. If you do, please call 911.
- You cannot use this form to report lost/stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, or lost property less than $1,000 in value. This is simply to provide crime tips and basic information to the Police Department. Please use the appropriate forms above.