The City is hosting two events this year and will give away an assorted variety of trees that are native to Florida. The KPSLB Committee hopes to protect native plants for future generations and encourage public awareness about the need to maintain Port St. Lucie’s natural beauty. Trees are given away on a first-come, first-served basis to City of Port St. Lucie residents (ID required).
Drive-Thru Tree Giveaway:
- Date/Time: Saturday, June 20, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Location: Public Works Department, located 450 SW Thornhill Dr.
- Types of trees: Avocado, Mango, Orange Geiger, Japanese Blueberry
- This event is a vehicle drive-thru. Trees will be placed into resident vehicles by City staff members. No walk-ups will be allowed.
Spread-the-Shade Tree Giveaway
- Date/Time: Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Location: Botanical Gardens, 2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd.
- Types of trees: TBA
- All trees are in 3 gallon pots
- 1 tree per household
- Residents must visit 5 out of 7 educational stations facilitated by the UF/IFAS SLC Master Gardeners
- While supplies last
Accept the Tree Challenge
- Pick up a tree
- Learn how to care for it
- Share a photo of your planted tree on social media with #Iplant
|How To Plant Your Tree Video||KPSLB Tree Giveaway|
Contact Keep Port St. Lucie Beautiful
For more information about this event, or to become a sponsor, please call 772-871-5103 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to our September 14 Sponsors!
Thank you to our May 18 Sponsors!