Stephanie Morgan has lived in Port St. Lucie for over 50 years. She is the owner of All About You Promotional Items and Gift Baskets and is a Real Estate Agent in St. Lucie County. Ms. Morgan holds an A.S. Degree with Legal Emphasis.
She hopes to ensure transparency and get citizens more involved and informed on government issues. Her tagline while running for office was “Together, we can achieve more.”
Ms. Morgan will continue to work closely with the citizens and listen to their concerns. She looks forward to working as a part of the team in order to move the City of Port St. Lucie into the future.
Ms. Morgan has been very active in the community by serving on numerous boards and committees such as:
- Planning & Zoning Commission of St. Lucie County (2003-2016)
- Citizens Budget Development Committee of St. Lucie County
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee of St. Lucie County
- Budget Advisory Committee of Port St. Lucie
- Realtors Association, former member
- Boys & Girls Club of St. Lucie County, Past Board President
- St. Lucie North Homeowners Association (1999-current)
- Treasure Coast Builders Association, former member
- St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce as an Ambassador
- Port St. Lucie Business Women, current member and Past President
- Port St. Lucie Sunset Rotary Club, current member
- Port St. Lucie Downtown Lions Club, current member
Ms. Morgan currently serves on:
- St. Lucie County Fire Board Commission
- Transportation Planning Organization
- Treasure Coast Council of Local Governments and was a Past Chairwoman
And is an Alternate for:
- Tourist Development Council
- Treasure Council Regional Planning Council
Stephanie is married for over 20 years to her husband, David, and has two step-sons. She enjoys riding Harley’s, golfing, traveling, fishing, and spending time with her labs, Harley, Dutchess and Magnum.
Meet-up With Morgan
Get an update on what's happening in the City and talk to Councilwoman Morgan about any issues or concerns you may have. Stephanie will have “pop ups” Meet Up with Morgan around the City monthly at different location to invite residents to come by and chat about any issues or concerns.