Alternate Traffic Routes during Spring Training
The City of Port St. Lucie realizes that traffic can be heavy in St. Lucie West near First Data Field, located at 525 NW Peacock Blvd., during Spring Training games. The City encourages residents to use these alternative traffic routes when traveling to and from games. There are no scheduled road closures during any spring training games. If you experience any road closures, please contact the Port St. Lucie Police Department immediately at (772) 871-5000 and request to speak with the on-duty patrol supervisor. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and look forward to another great season of Mets Spring training baseball.
Spring Training Game Schedule
- March 13, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
- March 15, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
- March 18, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
- March 21, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
- March 22, 2019 at 1:10 p.m.
- March 24, 2019 at 12:10 p.m.
Alternative Traffic Routes
- St. Lucie West Blvd. to NW Peacock Blvd.
- NW California Blvd and NW University Blvd.
- NW California Blvd and NW Cashmere Blvd.
- St. Lucie West Blvd. and NW Cashmere Blvd.